Do you think you know what the letter “i” in our new logo represents? Stand a chance to win a pair of Apple AirPods Pro worth $319 in our What’s The “i” quiz.
Two winners will be selected in a lucky draw after completing the two simple steps below.
Register for, or complete your BRDGE Account Registration here
*Ignore this step if you are already a fully on-boarded member on BRDGE
Submit your entry by answering the question below:
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is organised by BRDGE (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. Contest starts on 3 November and ends on 10 November 2020, 23:59.
5. Two winners will be announced and informed via email on the 18th of November 2020.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
7. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
8. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
9. By entering the Contest, all Winners must consent to participate in post-contest marketing activities that can include photo-taking and appearing in video production.
10. The prize winner must be a fully on-boarded BRDGE member in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
11. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
12. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
13. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within 14 days after the announcement of winners.
14. By submitting an entry to the contest, each participant agrees and affirms that:
b) The Organisers may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data
c) All information provided at the time of Contest entry is accurate.
15. A participant who wishes to,
(i) request access to a copy of his/her personal data,
(ii) request correction of his/her personal data, or
(iii) withdraw consents given under the above paragraph to his/her personal data being used for particular purposes
shall write to BRDGEto request to do so.
16. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.