Being a beneficiary of BRDGE’s recent crowdfunding campaign, Dreamland Productions is grateful to the support it had received and wishes to give back to BRDGE’s community of investors. We’re teaming up with Dreamland Productions to give away 1 pair of tickets worth $296 to a Mandopop concert happening in early April this year!
To participate in the lucky draw giveaway, simply follow the 2 steps below!
Register for, or complete your SeedIn Account Registration here
*Ignore this step if you are already a fully on-boarded member on SeedIn
Submit your lucky draw entry by filling up the form below
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is organised by SeedIn Singapore (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. Contest starts 21st February and ends on 28th February 2020, 23:59.
5. 1 Winner will be announced and informed via email on the 29th of February 2020.
6. 1 Contestant will be awarded 1 pair of Category 3 tickets to attend a Mandopop concert taking place in April 2020. (As we do not hold promotional and artiste rights, we are unable to disclose the exact details of the concert)
7. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
8. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
9. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
10. By entering the Contest, all Winners must consent to participate in post-contest marketing activities that can include photo-taking and appearing in video production.
11. The prize winner must be a fully on-boarded SeedIn member in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
12. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
13. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
14. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within 30 days after the announcement of winners.
15. By submitting an entry to the contest, each participant agrees and affirms that:
b) The Organisers may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data
c) All information provided at the time of Contest entry is accurate.
16. A participant who wishes to,
(i) request access to a copy of his/her personal data,
(ii) request correction of his/her personal data, or
(iii) withdraw consents given under the above paragraph to his/her personal data being used for particular purposes
shall write to Seedin to request to do so.
17. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.